Back to Blogging

Hi everyone! Some of you may know me from my YouTube channel or my previous blog that I haven't posted on in like 2 years (possibly more :o) but if you watched my 21 Things I Want To Do This Year video you will know that re-starting my blog was one of the main things I wanted to do this year.. So I've been thinking about getting back on the blogging train for a while, I was going to wait until I bought a nice new pretty layout and then start but there's no time like the present eh?

So here I am back blogging. For those of you who do watch my videos or read my previous blog, this one will be similar. Beauty, fashion and random lifestyle posts will be the main basis of this blog with a few other bits such as diet, fitness and travel (if I can afford to go anywhere this year). 


For those of you who don't know me, Hi my name is Niamh, I'm 20 years old and from Ireland. I'm currently on work placement for my 3rd year in university and I'm studying a business degree.




Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Niamh's World

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig