My Travel Wishlist


Travel hasn't been something I've had much of an opportunity to do yet. I will be finishing university in May 2017 and planning some trips is becoming a top priority.


London
London has been close to the top of my travel wishlist since I was there in 2011. The last time I was there was for a basketball tournament so I didn't get to see any of the "tourist" sites or even do some proper shopping. I had hoped to get there this year but with work and uni assignments I don't think I'll have the time. I'm hoping I can do a weekend city break sometime early next year.

Piccadilly Circus, London (by mikerolls)
Source
Greece
Ever since I was little and watched the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants I have wanted to visit Greece. There was something about the white houses and blue roofs that made me fall in love with the idea of Greece. I never had a specific place I wanted to go I just wanted to see those houses. After years of watching Zoella and SacconeJoly vlogs I have finally decided that the top places on my Greece wish list are Mykonos and Santorini. From what I've seen both places are beautiful and relaxing and I cannot wait to explore these places myself.

Melbourne
Another one that's super high on my priority list for travel is Melbourne, Australia. I have family who live in Melbourne and with it being so far away I rarely get to see them. Visits come once ever couple of years but they're always the ones doing the travelling. I'm making a plan to go there by 2018 to spend some time with them on their side of the world and get to explore their city.

Amsterdam
My brother was in Amsterdam a few years ago around Christmas time and ever since he went I have wanted to go. Christmas time is my absolute favourite time of year and I want to have a proper snowy Christmas as it's one thing we never really get in Ireland. Amsterdam in December is a must see for me.

New York
The last place for this post is probably the highest on my wishlist. New York City is one of my dream destinations ever since watching (and becoming insanely obsessed with) Gossip Girl. Through that show I began to fall in love with the city. I can't wait to make my trip to this wonderful city and experience New York life for myself rather than just through my TV screen!

Source
This is only a small portion of the travel I want to be able to do but it's a start!! Where is on the top of your travel wishlist? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Niamh's World

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig