My Favourite Bloggers and Vloggers

As someone who has been a viewer/ reader in the YouTube/ Blogging community for about 5 years I have discovered many vloggers and bloggers who inspired me to start my channel and my blog and continue to motivate me to improve my content and grow as a creator. I've put together a list of a few of my favourites.


Source
I discovered Jess' blog back in 2013 when I started my first blog. Her blog and YouTube channel mainly centre around fashion, beauty and fitness. Jess is one of the smaller vloggers/bloggers in this list but she deserves so much more recognition than she has. Her blog post and video uploads are always consistent and are always well written and edited. My favourite videos from Jess would be her weekly life vlogs, she pretty much documented her entire life at university, between working, constant assignments and staying fit and healthy. Her vlogs have made me want to vlog my final year in university when I go back in September. I like the idea of being able to look back on certain times of your life and my final year in University is certainly going to be stressful, challenging and hopefully a little fun!!



     LOVE LIFE
Source
Another smaller blogger up next, again I discovered Niamh from Love Life when I first started blogging and fell in love with her blog and style. Niamh being another Irish blogger helped to show that you don't have to be living in America or the UK to have great opportunities to grow your blog. She was one of the main bloggers to motivate me to get back into blogging again.


Source
I first watched Tess when my crazy obsession for One Direction phase was in full swing. The first video of hers I watched was a "Get the Look" video for Eleanor Calder (Louis Tomlinson's ex girlfriend) and ever since then I've been in love with her channel ever since. She puts so much effort into filming and editing her videos and it seriously pays off! The day I get to film and edit my videos half as good as she does might just be the highlight of my time on YouTube.
HEY CLAIRE

Source
Claire Marshall is a professional make up artist turned YouTuber. I found her channel a couple of months back and again I'm pretty in love with every video she makes. Her channel again centres around fashion beauty, skincare and random bits of life. Some of her videos are more of an "artsy" editing style and are extremely creative and well edited, again another motivation to up my editing game.


As I am pretty much a YouTube and Blog addict there are many more but these are just a few of my current favourites I've constantly been keeping up to date with.

Let me know some of your favourites in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Niamh's World

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig