September Update | Where have I been?

So it's been a while..Once again I have been MIA for another long while, I guess I don't have much of an excuse other than the fact that I have had a crazy busy last few months.

At the end of May I had my 21st birthday party I had been planning for months, thankfully it went 10 times better than expected. I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out, from food to decorations, the amazing cake my mam made to everyone who turned up.



The week after the party I moved out of my parents house and into a house close to the city with my best friend. I was still working full time on my University work-placement and got super busy there as my manager moved company and I took over most of his responsibilities. During this time I also somehow managed to develop a bit of a social life, yep that's right a social life who would have thought!! With this newfound social life it took over every weekend, greatly reducing my time for my channel and my blog.

I am now back at university for my final year and working part time in the company I did my placement so time is very limited again as outside of classes and work I have a huge amount of extra study and assignments to do, time is once again limited. I do really want to get back into blogging and my channel properly and I will try my best to keep them both as updated as possible over the next few months.

Please bare with me, this year will be very busy and stressful but come the end of May 2017 I will be finished university for good and can hopefully get back into this properly!

More things to come!!

What have you been up to for the last few months? Leave a comment below :) xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Niamh's World

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig