Get To Know Me

Hello everyone! 

Today's post is going to be a little get to know me tag. I've done a few of these videos over on my YouTube channel but I figured some of you reading this blog probably haven't seen them, so here's a few facts about me! :)



What is your middle name?
I have two middle names, one from when I was christened as a baby and the other from when I made my confirmation. Both names are taken after my grandmothers and they are Hannah and Brigid.

What was your favourite subject in school?
In secondary school I'd have to say my favourite subject was Home Economics as there was such a variety of topics in it from cooking to budgeting to nutrition and sewing. Now I'm in university it would be a toss up between Organisational Behaviour and Psychology. These are both very similar subjects but would definitely be the most interesting to me!

What is your favourite drink?
If I was to go for a non-alcoholic drink I'd  have to say either water or tea (just your bog-standard breakfast tea, I'm not one for all these fancy herbal teas). If I was to choose an alcoholic beverage, my go to drink is a vodka and coke, though I am partial to a few cocktails most preferably a strawberry daquari or a mojito.

What is your favourite song at the moment?
Right now I am loving Closer by The Chainsmokers ft Halsey.

What's the last thing you bought?
Other than a few drinks on Friday night, I bought a phone cover.

Favourite book of all time?
I've never been much of a reader but I loved The Fault in Our Stars.

Favourite colour?
If I was asked this question in any time of my life up to probably 2 years ago the answer would have been pink. My tastes have slightly changed since then and I have become obsessed with maroon/wine. It is a staple colour in my wardrobe, I can't resist buying clothes this colour and even as I type this my nails are maroon!!

Do you have any pets?
No. I'm not much of an animal person if I'm totally honest. We had a dog for a while when I was little but I barely remember having him.

Favourite perfume?
I don't have a particular perfume I've fallen in love with yet, I'm still waiting to find the perfect one!!

Favourite holiday?
I was in Edinburgh last Christmas with a few college friends for a weekend and I loved it there, definitely want to go back and do some more exploring! I loved me 2015 Furetventura holiday with my parents as it was my first sun holiday in 9 years!!



Are you married?
Nope!! That's probably the furthest thing on my mind at the minute! I'm only 21 I've another few years before I start thinking about that!!

Have you ever been out of the country? If so how many times?
Yep, I'm not sure exactly how many times but I was in England a few times, as I mentioned I went to Edinburgh and Fuerteventura and I've also been to Mallorca. I have a lot of places on my travel wishlist, but I'll save that for another post!!

Do you speak any other languages?
As like more other Irish people, I learned Irish for about 15 or  16 years and I'm not fluent but I can speak a bit. I also learned Spanish in school but I probably couldn't hold a full conversation in it now but I can understand people sometimes if they speak it.

How many siblings do you have?
I only have one brother. I have always wanted a twin and either an older or younger sister but that will never happen!! Luckily I am very close with most of my cousins they help to fill that void!!

What is your favourite shop?
I am loving H&M lately, it's been my go to for new clothes but I will also always love Penny's (Primark).

Favourite Restaurant?
If there's one thing I love, it's my food! Picking a favourite restaurant is pretty difficult but I'd have to say either Aroi or CoqBull.

When was the last time you cried?
I honestly can't remember but it was probably watching some soppy movie or tv show scene!!

Favourite blog?
I've actually written an entire blog post on my favourite bloggers and vloggers. I will link it here!

Favourite Movie?
Mine would have to be My Girl. I loved it the first time I watched it and it just never gets old.

Favourite TV shows?
I have a fairly long list.. Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill, New Girl, Jane the Virgin, The Blacklist and I've just started watching Gilmore Girls for the first time (way behind the times I know!!) and I love it too!

PC or Mac?
I have a PC now but I love the look of Mac's they're so pretty but also so expensive!!

What phone do you have?
Just this week I bought myself a gold iPhone 6s and I'm so in love with it!!

How tall are you?
I think I'm about 5"2 ish but I can't remember the last time I measured myself. I'm pretty short but I like to consider myself as "funsized"!!

Can you cook?
Yes! I love cooking!! I'm hoping to do some recipe & foodie blog posts! Let me know if there's something particular you'd like me to try my hand at!!


I hope you got to know something extra about me! Leave me a comment of an answer to one of these questions!! xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Niamh's World

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig